Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf
The post about Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf was published on May 21, 2018 at 4:01 pm. It is uploaded at the Tub category. Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf is tagged with Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf, Clawfoot, Tub, Accessories, Shelf..
- a foot with claws.
- a representation of the claws of an animal or bird, esp. on the foot of a piece of furniture.
- a pathological distortion of the human foot, consisting chiefly of an abnormally high longitudinal arch.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Accessoriesac•ces•so•ry (ak ses′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a subordinate or supplementary part, object, or the like, used mainly for convenience, attractiveness, safety, etc., as a spotlight on an automobile or a lens cover on a camera.
- an article or set of articles of dress, as gloves, earrings, or a scarf, that adds completeness, convenience, attractiveness, etc., to one's basic outfit.
- Also called acces′sory before′ the fact′. a person who, though not present during the commission of a felony, is guilty of having aided and abetted another, who committed the felony.
- Also called acces′sory af′ter the fact′. a person who knowingly conceals or assists another who has committed a felony. Cf. principal (def. 9b).
- See accessory nerve.
- contributing to a general effect;
- giving aid as an accessory.
- [Petrog.]noting any mineral whose presence in a rock has no bearing on the classification of the rock, as zircon in granite.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
This post about Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf have 3 photos it's including Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf 4 With Entermp3 Info And Free Standing Shower Caddy Wall Mounted Miya ., Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf Photo #4 Claw Foot Tub, Shelf With Vintage Bottles, Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf #5 Shelf Above Claw Foot Tub. Here are the pictures:
Your house frequently has a unique figure. Moreover together with the pad are observed in britain. Do not need to change the design of the building is toomuch, Clawfoot Tub Accessories Shelf patterns compete with classic cottage.
Never asked an effect, stunning! To be able to maintain the building's persona, the artist Alex St of Kitchen Structure putting a home layout in addition to the primary building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building in question.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. As opposed to attempting to copy the kind of the bungalow, Alex St chose to create one more kitchen layout that can lessen the architectural change of the entire hotel and preserve this house's character.