Cocoon Air Core Pillow
Cocoon Air Core Pillow was uploaded at January 10, 2018 at 1:34 pm. This image is uploaded on the Pillow category. Cocoon Air Core Pillow is labelled with Cocoon Air Core Pillow, Cocoon, Air, Core, Pillow..
Cocoonco•coon (kə ko̅o̅n′),USA pronunciation n.
- the silky envelope spun by the larvae of many insects, as silkworms, serving as a covering while they are in the pupal stage.
- any of various similar protective coverings in nature, as the silky case in which certain spiders enclose their eggs.
- a protective covering, usually consisting of polyvinyl chloride, sprayed over machinery, large guns on board ships, etc., to provide an airtight seal and prevent rust during long periods of storage.
- any encompassingly protective or hermetic wrapping or enclosure resembling a cocoon: a cocoon of gauze.
- to produce a cocoon.
- to wrap or enclose tightly, as if in a cocoon: The doctor cocooned the patient in blankets.
- to provide (machinery, guns, etc.) with a protective, airtight covering by spraying with polyvinyl chloride or the like.
- to envelop or surround protectively;
insulate: a political leader cocooned by his staff and his bodyguards.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Corecore1 (kôr, kōr),USA pronunciation n., v., cored, cor•ing.
- the central part of a fleshy fruit, containing the seeds.
- the central, innermost, or most essential part of anything.
- Also called magnetic core. the piece of iron, bundle of iron wires, or other ferrous material forming the central or inner portion in an electromagnet, induction coil, transformer, or the like. See diag. under electromagnet.
- (in mining, geology, etc.) a cylindrical sample of earth, mineral, or rock extracted from the ground by means of a corer so that the strata are undisturbed in the sample.
- the inside wood of a tree.
- a lump of stone, as flint, from which prehistoric humans struck flakes in order to make tools. Cf. flake tool.
- a thickness of wood forming a base for a veneer.
- a wooden construction, as in a door, forming a backing for veneers.
- a thickness of base metal beneath a cladding.
- the softer interior of a piece of casehardened metal.
- a specially formed refractory object inserted into a mold to produce cavities or depressions in the casting that cannot be readily formed on the pattern.
- the central portion of the earth, having a radius of about 2100 mi. (3379 km) and believed to be composed mainly of iron and nickel in a molten state. Cf. crust (def. 6), mantle (def. 3).
- the region in a reactor that contains its fissionable material.
- Also called magnetic core. a small ring or loop of ferromagnetic material with two states of polarization that can be changed by changing the direction of the current applied in wires wound around the ring, used to store one bit of information or to perform switching or logical functions.
- [Ropemaking.]heart (def. 16).
- [Phonet.]the final segment of a syllable beginning with the vowel and including any following consonants;
the nucleus plus the coda. Cf. onset (def. 3).
- to remove the core of (fruit).
- to cut from the central part.
- to remove (a cylindrical sample) from the interior, as of the earth or a tree trunk: to core the ocean bottom.
- to form a cavity in (a molded object) by placing a core, as of sand, in the mold before pouring.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
This article of Cocoon Air Core Pillow have 5 attachments including Cocoon Air Core Pillow Great Ideas #1 Air Core Pillow, Cocoon Ultralight Air-Core Pillow, Cocoon Air Core Pillow #3 Stick's Blog, DSCN1477, Cocoon Air Core Pillow #5 I Must Have A Pillow When I Go To Sleep. Call It What You Will, But I Need It. I Am Typically A Side Sleeper, But Usually I Initially Lay On My .. Here are the images:
The Cocoon Air Core Pillow is not segregated from your household ang yard decoration that was beautiful. Enhance the yard beyond throwing place you know! Garden decoration also includes design a room at the center of the playground for a number of function, of the pad yard. the styles are seen by us. Have a bungalow inside the garden could be good.
A lot of things can be done there, using the household, taking a bust while savoring natural areas and the morning atmosphere, to only unwind using a stroll round the lodge we are able to do. The Cocoon Air Core Pillow could be made out of stone or timber. It could be developed on top of the pine or on a lawn. In-general, the bungalow garden has a size that is small.
In the former yard design of the seat exclusive yard can be seen for creativity homemade. Boost possibly or the cottage a home, typically takes invest the nation's topic. Preserving the various elements of quality and candor and dynamics, a wood resort should give harmony and serenity. Many lodges record situated in the zone or hamlet nations.