Empire Chairs was published on January 12, 2018 at 6:17 am. This blog post is published under the Chair category. Empire Chairs is tagged with Empire Chairs, Empire, Chairs..
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
The blog post about Empire Chairs have 9 images it's including Period French Empire Chairs Circa 1825 With Bonaparte Provenance 1, Viyet - Designer Furniture - Seating - Antique 19th Century Empire ., Set Of Six American Empire Dining Chairs, Circa 1830 3, Empire Chairs Design Ideas #4 Set Of 8 Empire 1930 Vintage Dining Chairs, Cherry & Mahogany, New Upholstery ., 20th Century Empire Style Malachite And Bronze Chair, Early 19th Century French Empire Chairs 1, Empire Chairs #7 Dining Chairs 45 Empire Style Dining Chairs, Furniture Masterpiece Collection., Wonderful Pair Of American Empire Chairs 1, Empire Chairs #9 Simple Living Solid Wood Empire Dining Chairs. Below are the images:
We'd want to speak about some tips about make up vanity in your area before discussing Empire Chairs. Make sure you choose a dressing-table with maximum volume. Empire Chairs may be used for-you who want to transform the appearance of one's make-up room.
Chairs could be the correct option to get a combined with dressing-table, in addition to realistic as it can be included beneath the under the dresser, ottoman gives the impression of sunshine.
While in the sense of Empire Chairs that you just have to be ready to support all of the needs accessories series, such as scents, before the 'trappings' methods makeup items. In general, dressers need additional lighting. This is often circumvented adding a tiny lamp at across the reflection or by by positioning a wall light about the right and remaining side mirror.